Hello hello

M3PHO

Afternoon all. I have a silver 2014 140TDI T32 LWB Kombi Highline 4Motion twin slider, with difflock, glazed tailgate, factory fitted Sportline kit. That was a mouthful! Pretty rare spec? don' t think I've seen another one yet. I bought it 7 years ago with 13400 on the clock, it's recently hit 76k. Swamper style with BFGoodrich's and 17" OZ Rally Raids, Bilstien B8's, 6 leather seats and/or a Vangear maxi unit and fold up, extending bed of my own design. High end old school stereo setup, 2nd battery and Renogy DC-DC charger. Fully sound deadened, insulated, ply lines and carpeted, Eberspacher D4, Vanstyle black out curtains.

Signed up for access to the wiring diagrams and technical forums. Pretty well versed myself in various VAG platforms. I've done all the build and do all my own servicing work myself so hopefully I can add as much as I take away.

Regards
Paul

Reactions: CAB
Welcome along Paul. Van sounds a nice spec and you seem like a knowledgeable guy so im sure you will be a great help to the forum :waving:

Afternoon all. I have a silver 2014 140TDI T32 LWB Kombi Highline 4Motion twin slider, with difflock, glazed tailgate, factory fitted Sportline kit. That was a mouthful! Pretty rare spec? don' t think I've seen another one yet. I bought it 7 years ago with 13400 on the clock, it's recently hit 76k. Swamper style with BFGoodrich's and 17" OZ Rally Raids, Bilstien B8's, 6 leather seats and/or a Vangear maxi unit and fold up, extending bed of my own design. High end old school stereo setup, 2nd battery and Renogy DC-DC charger. Fully sound deadened, insulated, ply lines and carpeted, Eberspacher D4, Vanstyle black out curtains.

Signed up for access to the wiring diagrams and technical forums. Pretty well versed myself in various VAG platforms. I've done all the build and do all my own servicing work myself so hopefully I can add as much as I take away.

Regards
Paul
Hi paul
Welcome to the forum, to get full access to all technical information it would be better if you became a VIP member, there is of course a fee, it more than worth it.
Dave

Back