Hello from Portugal

siestacampers

Hi there. I´m Loyd from a company in Portugal that rent and restore T2s . We also convert and rent T6's as well. I've been popping by for a while to have a browse at whats going on and get some very useful information . Some very knowledgable folks on here. So now thought it time to introduce myself.

Hi there. I´m Loyd from a company in Portugal that rent and restore T2s . We also convert and rent T6's as well. I've been popping by for a while to have a browse at whats going on and get some very useful information . Some very knowledgable folks on here. So now thought it time to introduce myself.
Welcome to the Forum

Hello Nunotorres
We plan a 3wk trip from the French alpes through Spain to Portugal and back in the second half of August. We want advice on living with the heat in a van ???
BTW we have an isotop liner in the roof and three large openings for ventilation
Any tips will be welcome

Hello just found here after looking for info via Google. Hung around for a bit and now here I/we are. Living in Portugal on the Algarve. Originally with "normal" camper vans and a Motorhome over 12 years and now after a gap returned with a 2019 Siesta Beach ex-rental pop up! Seems great in here!

Reactions: CAB
Whatcha @aboutye - come on in, the water's lovely and so are folk on here! Got any pics of your Beach?

Back