Hello from Guernsey.

Nashermataz

I’ve just bought a 2018 T6 LWB 9 seater with a 2 litre turbo petrol engine.
I would like to do a few upgrades.
Auto Headlight switch.
Rear parking camera.
Motorcycle ramp.
Motorcycle wheel clamp.
Sat Nav SD card.

Can anyone suggest the best place to get these, please?

Cheers!

Reactions: CAB
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your van. Are you asking about on the island or on mainland?

I’m not bothered about where it comes from. I don’t think anyone in Guernsey sells these items.
So anywhere in the U.K. or Europe.

I’ve just bought a 2018 T6 LWB 9 seater with a 2 litre turbo petrol engine.
I would like to do a few upgrades.
Auto Headlight switch.
Rear parking camera.
Motorcycle ramp.
Motorcycle wheel clamp.
Sat Nav SD card.

Can anyone suggest the best place to get these, please?

Cheers!
No idea about the motorcycle bits as not my thing, but for the elctrical stuff, you could start with travelinlite-transporters.co.uk

They are likely to have some of what you want.

I know some companies charge extra for islands and highlands deliveries, but that is really taking the proverbial!

Give vagrec.co.uk a look

vagtec are an abomination, they are not in the UK despite what they tell you ! any claim for next day deliver is ... well ... a claim as they are in europe so next day delivery doesnt exist, oh and if you get a problem they will blank you and deny any issues

can you tell i dont like them that much ?

vagtec are an abomination, they are not in the UK despite what they tell you ! any claim for next day deliver is ... well ... a claim as they are in europe so next day delivery doesnt exist, oh and if you get a problem they will blank you and deny any issues

Ouch, you’ve clearly been burnt by them then Pauly

I appreciate the warning, thank you! Forewarned is forearmed and all that!!!

Back