Hello and thank you.

AYRGUNN

Hi all , thanks or accepting my invite. I have been looking at vans for years and have almost decided to take the plunge.
I was hoping someone may help me with a question about choosing a van. I believe i am looking for a combi van
where the rear three seats also convert into a bed. I saw one like this many months ago but have not been able to find
it or any other again. It also had a pop top. Is there a specific name for these vans or does anyone have a link where I
could look to find one for sale. Thank you.

Hi and welcome
A kombi van is a van which has a row of 3 seats in the middle row. These seats can be removed so it can be used as a van again.
What I think you have seen, is a van which has had a rock and roll type bed and pop top roof added, maybe other bits too.
Or it may have had a caravelle rear seat fitted.
Hard to say 100% with out pictures, but a kombi van does not turn into a bed.
If you can not find the van you require, we offer this type of conversion
Hope the above helps and good luck in your search.

How much would you charge to install all new seats, driver, double, and full width rock n roll bed in rear
then an estimate on a pop up? thanks

Hi and welcome
A kombi van is a van which has a row of 3 seats in the middle row. These seats can be removed so it can be used as a van again.
What I think you have seen, is a van which has had a rock and roll type bed and pop top roof added, maybe other bits too.
Or it may have had a caravelle rear seat fitted.
Hard to say 100% with out pictures, but a kombi van does not turn into a bed.
If you can not find the van you require, we offer this type of conversion
Hope the above helps and good luck in your search.
How much would you charge to install all new seats, driver, double, and full width rock n roll bed in rear

Your best ringing up as they probably won't quote you on here. You need to give specifics of your build requirements. What type of pop top roof as there are numerous ones available. Call up and talk through your needs.

Hi, as mentioned, please feel free to give us a call as its best to discuss and we can make sure we have everything covered. Like any flooring which would be needed before the bed fitting. And before flooring going down there are the options off windows, carpet lining etc etc.
Our office tel is 01457 239071.
Regards Brandon.

Back