Have I paid too much?

Hi Andy, sounds like you paid very strong money for your ply lining. The panels are pre cut using the door and side panel cards that come with a transporter so its not at all difficult to do the job yourself and the wheel arch covers are even easier.
However, i bought my T6 for work only, and have purchased and fitted Sortimo lining, Its a very lightweight composite panel which also looks good and is a doddle to fit yourself and it was a lot less than £500 sobs. I know its too late for you pal but
ill take a pic or 2 of it over this w/end and post it just in case it might be of interest to anyone else.

If it makes you feel any better VW charged similar price and they only did door and two rear panels and it rattles like mad!

Hi all - new to the site, but trying to find someone good to plyline and fit some shelves in the back of my new T6. I know where not to go now I've read this thread, but does anyone have any reccomendations of good places for this to be done? Within an hour or so of London preferably.

I can recommend the sortimo lining kit, its a composite panel and is very lightweight and a two year old could fit it! The beauty is that the panels can easily be removed and then put back again if the need arises. Is your van a work van like mine? if so ill post some pics of my racking system also.

I can recommend the sortimo lining kit, its a composite panel and is very lightweight and a two year old could fit it! The beauty is that the panels can easily be removed and then put back again if the need arises. Is your van a work van like mine? if so ill post some pics of my racking system also.

Yes mine is a work van - I have a kombi, so not a huge area to line/shelve. Would love to see a pic of your setup - still not sure how to set mine up...

Back