Half hour radio

Stripy

T6 Pro
Is there a way of being able to keep the radio on for more than half an hour?

It's a bit annoying when on a camp site enjoying a cuppa and you have to keep turning the radio back on ,also happens when the is on the first turn of the ignition.

Ps standard highline radio.

Is there a way of being able to keep the radio on for more than half an hour?

It's a bit annoying when on a camp site enjoying a cuppa and you have to keep turning the radio back on ,also happens when the is on the first turn of the ignition.

Ps standard highline radio.

Ah your one of those annoying people who had their radio blasting on a campsite. ;) I never realised it did that?

I wondered if you could have two power supplies using the old fashioned on/off/on switch, but the systems are now far too complicated for this I think.

ahttps://www.amazon.co.uk/PLAY-Bang-Olufsen-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00W52BLYU/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1491294780&sr=8-10&keywords=b+%26+O+a2

These things last for ages on a single charge, and coupled to your phone/spotify/internet radio etc etc or alternative, give very flexible high quality music

It doesn't matter. The power off feature is built into the radio. You can however power an aftermarket head unit from a leisure/aux battery and have an extra switch to control it without having ignition on.

It doesn't matter. The power off feature is built into the radio. You can however power an aftermarket head unit from a leisure/aux battery and have an extra switch to control it without having ignition on.
Yes I know; I think cycling the ignition switch resets the count-down timer on the radio. Is that correct?, I guess it must pick up a signal from the can-bus telling the radio when the engine is running or not? still doesn't help trick it I know.

Back