H7 twin Halogen headlight turn signal bulb ....HELP !

T6WOLF

VIP Member
Hello Folks - Yet another call for help ! I'm off to the continent soon and was gathering together a full replacement bulb kit. In my Shuttle handbook the bulb code for the headlight turn signal is quoted as a PWY 24 watt job. Apparently you must replace both the bulb and holder together as they cannot be separated - info from Lookers Commercials. After trawling through the Internet I can find bulbs with the correct code but when using their checking facility they say it won't fit my vehicle. Other major bulb stockists don't seem to stock them at all ! Does anyone know who can supply these at a reasonable cost ? Lookers want £40.93 PLUS VAT !!!
Also how easy are they to change if needed - looking at the manual it seems simple ......but.....we all know what can happen with easy jobs. Many thanks ......Wolfie.

Pop one of the existing bulbs out and check what it is. That way you will see how it’s done at a convenient time and ensure you get the right one. The online compatibility checkers probably don’t recognise your van has H7 headlights hence getting the wrong answers.
PWY24W are available from eBay or Amazon from about £8+ or somewhere like Autodoc for £15+.

Back