Good & Bad News with my order

Do tell @Polzeylad and don't leave us hanging. What did you get extra that you hadn't ordered and did you have to pay for it/them ?
We'd had LOADS of issues with our bi-turbo 180 (T5.1 Cali) so decided to order the single turbo 150PS engine. I'm guessing VW accidentally inputted 150KW (204PS) and so we got a 204PS. Yep it's probably a bit thirstier but we're well covered with a 5 year warranty so I'm happy with our "free" upgrade. About £2500 more... Turned a reasonable discount into a pretty good one.

My van ordered 31.5.16 turned up at the dealer in October missing the extra side door, folding electric mirrors and in the wrong seat colour. The missing door was a deal breaker so still waiting for a new one to be built (week 4 I'm told) with delivery Early March as I've waited this long, I might as well wait for a 17 plate, especially as that will be 6 months in a loan van from them.

Update ... well there isnt one yet , all i have been told is he was going to be speaking to his mananger to come up with a solution....that was Wednesday.

I was in lister droitwich yesterday, Spoke to tom (sales manager) he did not seem rushed, only one rep in there busy as i have seen any time i have been in ,and that was the the rep i dealt with. I understand you have been waiting a while believe me i have been there! IMO if its not what you want dont accept it as you will be disappointed. I ordered mine how i wanted it and waited , if it had not arrived correct spec i would have walked away or got it replaced and carried on with my loan combi until it was ready. Thats just me we are all different . Call them, your the customer!

My sale's man Martin @west Yorkshire van centre was good with checking ,when we had conversations he would go through the options and ask was that all ,even when I added power latches and ACC late on in the order ,he still kept checking .On arrival we both went round and checked everything off ,like you @StudleyGlass I would have wanted it replaced or would want another van ordered .

Back