Good & Bad News with my order

So the good news is my Kombi is at Listers ... Bad news is after speaking with Litsers and going through the spec check, my comfort dash upgrade has been missed off :(

Having waited nearly 6 months for the van IM reluctant to chuck it back over them missing the dash upgrade.
Im thinking to get my dealer to compensate me in the way of leather or alloys ;)

Anyone had any problems like this before ?

Cheers Chris

204 Highline swb dsg in Blackberry
Twin Electric doors
Discover Media front & Rear + Cam

I would negotiate some alloys if I was you. I haven't got comfort dash and tbh I don't miss it.

Your not the only one who has had something left off. I'm waiting for the call to say it has arrived at the dealer

On a my previous Kombi (5.1) they ordered the wrong colour!! Didn't accept the van and they upgraded me to a higher spec and original colour.. for the same price.. bonus. Their problem that a new kombi with delivery miles only now had one owner on the log.. guessing the sales chap didn't last long in that job?

Definitely kick up a stink, and get something good out of them. A brand new set of sportline 18's will be a start plus lots of grovelling and arse licking.

Definitely kick up a stink, and get something good out of them. A brand new set of sportline 18's will be a start plus lots of grovelling and arse licking.
Just over 1300 quid from them. In truth it's not the dealers fault it's VW Germany who built it. I have something missing off my order and have my money back off it but I'll wait till I talk face to face and see if I can get a few freebies out of them :sneaky:

Just over 1300 quid from them. In truth it's not the dealers fault it's VW Germany who built it. I have something missing off my order and have my money back off it but I'll wait till I talk face to face and see if I can get a few freebies out of them :sneaky:
But the dealer is the representative of VW Germany. At the end of the day they will be charging any compensation back to Germany. Just my thoughts.

I'd be giving them a shopping list and see what they come back with. If you don't ask, you don't get. Tell them your not 100% about accepting the vehicle. That will make their bums squeak!

Thanks for you input guys :)

I have spoken to my dealer today about this and all he said was he could knock off £200/ £300 of the extra bits im having fitted.:confused:
The extra bits that im already having fitted are Side Bars , Roof Rails , Front & Rear Spoiler.
So have emailed him and have asked him to do better ........ or else.

Watch this space :rolleyes:

Listers Van Centre Droitwich
Unit 25b North Bank Berry Hill Industrial Estate
Droitwich
Worcestershire
WR9 9AU

This Listers branch is the problem ... its our friends in Wales who are supplying my new T6

Interesting. I've been a Listers customer for years (cars) but couldn't gel with them for a van. Ended up ordering with Van Centre Bham who took my custom more seriously!
That said, I can't speak highly enough of Listers Stratford upon Avon - Service and Parts for VWCV. They're bang on the money everytime. Never had a single gripe .......

I had my Combi from lister droitwich . The service from my rep was fine, got what i wanted in the end. I did say to them would not accept it if it was not what i ordered. All arrived fine in the end! I mainly used them because there so local and any problems there 10 mins down the road so not a big inconvenience. Price was as good as anywhere else i tried + ended up with a free upgrade to a euro 6 spec in the end.

We got ours from South Hereford VW, the guys there are very good.

So was it Listers at fault for not adding the dash to the order or Germany were they are made. I had three zone air con on my order and that is what it said on the paperwork I have but it was not put on the van. It was left off for some reason.

I have not got any problems with listers all the communication I have had with them has been perfect.
It's my broker in Wales who is at fault in my opinion.

Let's see what they come back with :)

Nor have I apart being a bit slow keeping me updated but then how can you if the van is waiting be built. So what are you doing, giving the broker hell?

Back