Gone and bought a T6!

Steeeeve

Teacher
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just put some hard earned into a T6 after years of wonderful T4 ownership. Mrs need for air con and needing a new project tipped me over the edge!
Panel van T6 150tsi in grey will be turned into a day van/camper over the coming months. Thanks for all the help in advance!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the joys of T6 ownership, although by the sounds of it you know all about the joys of owning a transporter already! Enjoy the journey!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the joys of T6 ownership, although by the sounds of it you know all about the joys of owning a transporter already! Enjoy the journey!
I went from T4 to T6, albeit with a Honda HrV in between.
Enjoy, they are wonderful machines with their own personality....

Just put some hard earned into a T6 after years of wonderful T4 ownership. Mrs need for air con and needing a new project tipped me over the edge!
Panel van T6 150tsi in grey will be turned into a day van/camper over the coming months. Thanks for all the help in advance!
Congratulations - I hope it gives you and Mrs @Steeeeve many years of service

Thanks for the welcome.
I'll put pics up when I've picked the van up! First priorities will be performance and a nudge with the go fast stick along with suspension and wheels. There seems to be plenty of choice which is good. Once I've taken the bulkhead out I'll do the layout for the back (if I have any money left by then!).

Not looking forward to removing the bulkhead fixings though:(
Neither was I. But it was surprisingly easy. The sides just undid and I managed them by just pulling the b pillar trims back slightly.
Then seats out, blanket up and tucked into doors etc so nothing can get through then those welds don’t need much with a thin cutting disc and they are off.
Then flat off the welds with the disc and paint with rust proof paint.
Take your time.

Welcome on board, and to the exclusive TSI club! If you chip it, be prepared to want to drive it between 4,000 and 6,000 rpm everywhere! The sound :D:D:D

Not sure but I know there's at least one 400bhp+ out there!

It's very tempting to get to 400+
Pendle remap cost me about 350 but to get from 300 to 400..... I have no idea what it would take, would be interested to find out.

Back