For Sale Garage Clear Out

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Having a bit of a clear out of things this weekend. I can accept offers from VIP members

All prices include free UK delivery (mainland only)

1. Reading light module for rear Caravelle interior light/vent bar (good condition) - £9.99 for one, £14.99 for a pair. 4 available
  2. Headrests T5.1 T6 grey leather - £19.99 for one, £29.95 for two
  3. Roof grab handles in grey (no screws) x 4 - Free, only pay £3.20 postage
  4. Air vent module for rear Caravelle interior light/vent bar (good condition) - £17.99 for one, £29.99 for a pair, £39.95 for three. 2 front row, 3 back row (they are different!)
  5. Seat belt upper trims to fit Caravelle headliner roof for back rows seat belts in grey - Free, only pay postage - large letter
  6. Front double seat plastic parts - £9.99 for a full set, or £5.99 for a pair of the common "shelf" parts that get smashed
  7. Front double seat fixed bracket trim in grey or black - Free, only pay postage £3.20 or large letter (borderline!)
  8. Headlight control barrel (Startline/Trendline) - Free, just pay postage £3.20
  9. Fuel flap inner rubber trim (with holes for petrol and blanked for Adblue) - £9.99
  10. Passenger single front seat trims complete, grey - £89.95

Last edited:
I could do with a seat belt buckle for my double passenger seat (the one near the handbrake) as my plastics have come off it a few times and now don’t want to stay on

I could do with a seat belt buckle for my double passenger seat (the one near the handbrake) as my plastics have come off it a few times and now don’t want to stay on
Will pm you

No, they are for sale, untrimmed. Do you want them? Pm me

Updated list and reminder that I can accept offers, particularly if you want multiple items as I can combine postage

Some Saturday morning updates in red above. Some caravelle trim items haven't sold and are going to the tip in the morning - we need the space

Hi Andy which grab handles are they? The a/b pillar or the ones above the door? If it’s the pillar ones I’ll take them please

Hi Andy which grab handles are they? The a/b pillar or the ones above the door? If it’s the pillar ones I’ll take them please
No, they are roof grab handles, I'm afraid

I've culled the list but added some seats I've put together

@Andysmee any pics off the below please:
9. Kombi/Caravelle executive twin slider LWB rubber floor with factory black carpet finish, with holes for two rows of seats and additional holes for wheelchair tie down (could be blanked) including delivery - £79.99

Back