For Sale Garage Clear Out

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Due to an upcoming house move I need to clear out some of the surplus bits gathering dust in my garage. Price is for collection either from Bristol or Gloucester.

Highline upper grille complete with VW badge and single chrome strip - Excellent condition - £50

Highline door cards in moon rock - Excellent condition - £75 (pair)

OEM roof rails in Black complete with fixings, some signs of use but generally in good condition, complete with all fixings - Sold

H4 Headlights with Osram night breakers and LED DRL bulbs - £50 (pair)

Devonport wheels - see my separate listing. - Sold

Lower dash plastic for drivers foot well in moon rock - Excellent condition - £10

May post if you're too far to collect.

Cheers Paul

Last edited:
How much do you reckon for the headlights etc by Herpes to North Yorkshire ?
I’d have thought postage wouldn’t be more than £20-£25 packaging them might be harder. If you’re interested drop me a PM and I’ll think about how I can box them up.
Cheers Paul

FYI. i recently posted a pair of T6 headlights in one large box - it was about 2ft cubed and weighed under 15kg (i used a log of packing!). after i had already boxed it up, I found most couriers wouldn't accept that size of the box (hermes, UPS etc) but DPD did. as i sold mine on ebay, i shipped though packlink for about a tenner - FYI - Shipping Quote

Heremes took the double seat base that @Niknak had them collect from me! That was only wrapped in a bin liner and tape

Heremes took the double seat base that @Niknak had them collect from me! That was only wrapped in a bin liner and tape

it was the circumference that i was outside of with my box

Hermes said:
Your parcel can weigh up to 15kg and should be no more than 120cm long and have a combined length and circumference of no more than 245cm

Reactions: JOG
Back