Full interior price?

I see no one replied to you. I've noticed this alot on this forum - a very high rate of non replied to posts.
I'd say it's a very tricky question, there's not an obvious answer from my extensive reading of the forum.

Might help if the parts were listed, you might get some partial answers for individual pieces from people who have bought or sold them.

It might also be easier for you to search the forum yourself if you do so, I would think it more likely that individual pieces have been sold in the past.

I bet those pictures were taken with an iPhone! Never seen such an expert system for getting pictures in any orientation bar the one that you want especially when posted on the internet.

@Gordon1702 Maybe posting the pictures all rotated 90 degrees anti clockwise would help.

Try looking at kernow-transporters | eBay Stores

eBay shop. They sell similar stuff, which may give you an indication as to individual prices. It’s very difficult to put a price on this as a package as there is not a significant base of people looking for such a package and limited comparable evidence on which to base a valuation.

You’d likely get a better return splitting it and selling as individual items, but this takes time.

Reactions: CAB
There's another firm in Evesham (Cotswold Parts, I think) who sell masses of spares like that on line who would be good for comparison. BUT firms like that have large and fairly fluid stock movements with plenty of storage and are usually happy to sit on stuff until it can fetch their minimum required price. To answer your original question, your stuff is only worth what somebody else is willing to pay for it and somebody willing to pay a higher price just might not be around in the timeframe that you need to get rid of it within (if there is such a timescale).

Reactions: CAB
I see no one replied to you. I've noticed this alot on this forum - a very high rate of non replied to posts.
Since Monday, there's 11 unanswered in hundreds of posts. I think perhaps you're getting your forums mixed up @JezzaD

There seems to be an increase lately in 'what's this worth' posts. I would suggest the OP does a little research themselves and doesn't expect others to do it for him. There are complete 'velle and shuttle interiors for sale regularly on ebay.

Sold my shuttle rear bench and single 3x middle seats for 600 quid with the brackets and belts and was exactly the same trim ,that was the start of 2019 ,kept the rest of the trim

Since Monday, there's 11 unanswered in hundreds of posts.
No reply is better than a worthless reply. Otherwise it’s just a Google search result, isn’t it. I find nothing more frustrating than threads filled with rubbish. Unless you want me to guess and tell you it’s worth what I want to pay you for it..?

Back