Front Spoiler

HHO

T6 Guru
Still waiting to see what VW come up with - anytime soon I'm told ..... but really tempted with a front splitter. What's everybody leaning towards?

my rep at vw said it was not released when it was due the other week for so reason. He thinks may be they were not happy with it , what does he no anyway ;)

i agree with you @HHO , the front splitter is nice. Well i dont have a combi yet so i can wait and see what turns up before i need to decide :)

Useful update. My dealer the other week said it was just going through the final "approvals" stage. Who knows, VW don't seem to have much urgency do they ?

Are give him anther poke in the ribs when i speak to him, see if he can find out any more anymore

I still like the Maxton one that MrB has fitted to his. Looking at the website, I noticed the T6 in the photo they use also has some kind of slim fit side bars that I think look nice. When I enquired about them they said they were side splitters and would be available in a few weeks.
Might be interesting

VWs splitters are all stored in a giant empty box right next to another giant empty box that has DSG wrote on it

I like that. Any chance of a pic of the rear of yours. You got the tailgate spoiler - still got mine to fit.

@HHO your still haven't fitted your spoiler, are you not 100% on the style of it? I wasn't sure about it, now it's on it has grown on me.

It's all painted and ready for fitting. It's just finding the time to do it and a few hours of decent weather. I've seen a couple of White T6's recently with VW rear tailgate spoilers. Bang on with the styling - at first I thought it added quite a bit to the height (car park access etc) but I think it's just an optical illusion :geek:

Back