Wanted Front Pandu seat covers captains seats

Eddie Sutherland

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a set of OEM pandu captians seat covers if anyone has a set they want to get rid of or know where I might find a set please let me know.

Much appreciated
Eddie68D40E71-0C74-4E0B-9A97-DE0D2A0C37E0.png

Last edited:
Hi Eddie,
Did you find a supplier for the Pandu covers. I need a drivers, and possibly a passenger if I could find a cheap enough alternative passenger seat in another fabric. If I Google Pandu, I only get sleezebay or Panda. At the price some dealers want for 1 seat, I could drive to a German breakers have a holiday and get change some change.

Hi Eddie,
Did you find a supplier for the Pandu covers. I need a drivers, and possibly a passenger if I could find a cheap enough alternative passenger seat in another fabric. If I Google Pandu, I only get sleezebay or Panda. At the price some dealers want for 1 seat, I could drive to a German breakers have a holiday and get change some change.
Hi bud,

no movement on this, I have decided it will be easier to have all five seat reupholstered in a retro VW material or something to match the theme of the van.

Hi Eddie,
Thanks for the reply. This is nuts:oops: There is practically a dealer or market for every nut and washer for these vans. Seats is like, Bognor Regis and Mars, not even on the same planet. Have now secured a single passenger in the Pandu, for a small fortune. Now for the driver, will just have to fill the hole and gaffer tape over the drivers seat, outer edge. My van was a Party Van and done 105,000k. Bought in February, Van King bed, new seat and drive shafts, are the big items. But all told now over £3.5k EGR to replace next next 2 weeks. Will add another £1000.Thinking I should have bought Japanese, better build quality etc or found the forum a year ago and then bought petrol.

If they get loads maybe encourage them to post on the forum, I would buy a drivers and passenger set

Back