Front bumper grill help

Al.

This is clearly not my week as I had the rear bumper scraped by a member of her Majesty's finest Constabulary on Monday and last night someone who will remain nameless (family... grrr) managed to drive into the front of the van. It is a T6 4Motion Kombi whether this makes a difference.
The rear is being sorted by VW, however the front I am hoping I can sort. On initial inspection the lower grill directly above the number plate has got broken struts and so to look at it is fine but if you push it, it flexes way too much as they have snapped where the upright struts of the grill join the horizontal ones.
I wonder if any one here has knowledge as to whether this is a separate grill to the bumper and how easy is removal and replacement.
Thanks for any advice.

If its a startline (black bumpers) its all one piece
If you have a trendline or highline (coloured bumpers) then all pieces are separate, the edge grille has to come off before the centre

That is very helpful thank you for this. Is that a special tool or something like a plastic tyre lever that is being used?

Just standard plastic trim removal tools, you can get them off without them but its a lot more difficult just dont use anything metal as will mark paint.
I should point out that my trims have been on and off a few times so prob looks easier as yours will be a bit stiffer if not removed before

Cheers. Things always look easier when done by people with knowledge!
I am now trying to find where to buy the grill from, seems everywhere just do a Chromed Kit which I presume is just the Chromed bit rather than the grill at £80 or so.
Thanks again, useful forum.

Can supply one if required, its around £40 ish + delivery for the centre section
For an extra couple quid can put the trim removal tools in too !

Ok, I am away for a few days and then back next weekend. Would it be ok to contact you then and arrange it?

Of course, if you do want one let me know in advance and i can get one in, packed and ready for you

Will do. I am going to have a good look at the front tomorrow. I will know hopefully then what I will need and will message you details. We get married in 4 weeks time and are using the Kombi as the 'Wedding Van' ... so all this damage suddenly happening in a week is a bit annoying! ..... and breathe.

Can supply one if required, its around £40 ish + delivery for the centre section
For an extra couple quid can put the trim removal tools in too !
Hi Pauly I am needing the offside grill and strip as per the picture, can you help me ? rubbish phot but its got a parking sensor in it, can give you the reg and vin number if that helps

grill.jpeg

Back