Fridge picture

IMG_1248.PNG My Vans just had outside graphics done and had the idea of putting a picture on the fridge just to personalise the Conversion a little more so found this pic on the internet and had Sign and poster in Shrewsbury customise it which has come out allt better than i had originally imagined

I've come back to this again just to have another look. Really do like this and may have to take this idea for myself. As, Im only 35mins from Shrewsbury and working there in coupld months..

I've come back to this again just to have another look. Really do like this and may have to take this idea for myself. As, Im only 35mins from Shrewsbury and working there in coupld months..

Any decent sign shop can do it that has a solvent printer.. Just measure the fridge front, get a good image or picture from your camera etc, that is saved as a bmp file, as jpg throws data away, and is a decent file data size (you can zoom into without pixalisation), and your good to go, ask for it to be laminated as well,but most do that as standard with solvent print.. You can use colour or b&w.., or just wrap it in carbon.. Lol

Back