Floating style/large screen headunit

Hi

I changed my head unit to a basic Kenwood CarPlay one and am disappointed by the dull screen. Am used to a lovely bright screen in our Golf.

(The touchscreen was broken down one side on the original head unit.)

I saw on FB marketplace someone with a T5 selling what looks like a tablet sized head unit.

Is this something that can be done with a T6? For all I know the T5 might have had an original screen like that.

A tablet sized screen would be much better.

IMG_4778.jpeg

that looks like a Teyes CC2

I've had my eye on the Teyes CC3 2K (a more recent/updated model) but not got around to it yet....from what i read it seems to be one of the better android head units available that can 'talk' canbus. im not sure if anyone on here has one of these, but id also be interested in feedback as they seem to get good reviews elsewhere.

that looks like a Teyes CC2

I've had my eye on the Teyes CC3 2K (a more recent/updated model) but not got around to it yet....from what i read it seems to be one of the better android head units available that can 'talk' canbus. im not sure if anyone on here has one of these, but id also be interested in feedback as they seem to get good reviews elsewhere.
Actually that’s not what I was looking at. That is fitted in where double din comes out. I like the floating ones that sit upright not on the slant like the original head unit.

Back