Finally - New Van Day

Top colour, welcome to team starlight. Hope you have big pockets as you will always be spending on putting your own touch on it.

I feel like the initial purchase was the easy bit. So many options to change things - gonna be an expensive hobby. Can't wait

I feel like the initial purchase was the easy bit. So many options to change things - gonna be an expensive hobby. Can't wait

You're correct, but that looks like a finished item to me. Upgraded headlights, Gloss Black grills and bumper inserts, looks like it's been slightly lowered, Black side bars and nice wheels. You've saved a fortune on most of the upgrades we'd be recommending anyway.
Looks spot on :thumbsup:

You're correct, but that looks like a finished item to me. Upgraded headlights, Gloss Black grills and bumper inserts, looks like it's been slightly lowered, Black side bars and nice wheels. You've saved a fortune on most of the upgrades we'd be recommending anyway.
Looks spot on :thumbsup:
Yeah I got lucky, viewed it early and chose my own seats and wheels, plenty done to get me started. Want to update the stereo and speakers, maybe a leisure battery, USB ports in the back and some bits for camping. Love it

Back