Ever Had A Parcel Stolen From Your Porch?

I've literly just sat and watched that after a friend sent it through WhatsApp.
Must be doing the rounds somewhere.

Brilliant though.

Thats was fantastic..

He’s a very clever guy, but I’d like to have incorporated some sort of defibrillator to shock the hell out of them.. :laugh:

..But you’d need to do that remotely not to zap an innocent passerby ;)

That is an awesome piece of engineering. Goes to show how many thieving scumbags there are in the world.
He’s like the real Sheldon Cooper!

Brilliant. There's the next Q.

I could actually do with having a chat with that guy about an idea I've got. Mission McMonkey....

20181221_111656.jpg

So good. I can't believe how many people are are prepared to steal from another individual- and seemingly not to feed their children but out of pure greed. It really is disconcerting.

I do agree but that's because anyone who takes something that isn't theirs is a scumbag. Most of us don't do that so why isn't public humiliation still allowed?

Last year we had a wrong parcel delivered sowent around the persons house it blonged to and found a whole pile there along with hers, so she just picked hers out of the pile and placed the owners back. Offten wonder if any get nicked around here the number you see left on a door step. Mind you there are some sound people around who bring you parcel around to you when it has been delivered to the wrong address

It was too fake to be left... Was a great video but don't like BS.

Last edited:
I wouldn't fill it with glitter, I'd get the contents of the kitty litter tray.

And as above, I can't believe how low some people can stoop.

this is part 3.. again Iv not seen this in full... I will watch tomorrow
Hope it’s good ...

Back