Error Codes

Tetleycat

Hi - Got the engine warning light over the weekend on my 2018 T6. There local garage has done a diagnostics list and it's 3 pages long!!!! Error codes are below, but I'm hoping somebody who is knowledgeable about VW error codes will tell me that all of these could have been caused following me having to jump start after a flat battery. The garage has reset the codes and I'm hoping not to get a recurrence, so I'm looking for peace of mind that there are no major issues as the van is 4 weeks out of warranty!!!IMG_2048.jpegIMG_2049.jpegIMG_2050.jpeg

Most of those looking to be a result of a battery low/disconnection except the EGR cooler low flow which is probably bringing on the MiL.
Did he clear them for you?

This sounds pretty positive - thanks Loz. Yes - the garage cleared the codes and the light didn't come back on on the short drive home. I'll monitor it over the next week. I'm assuming the EGR is the Exhaust Gas Recirculation message. Sounds like something I don't have to worry about unless it crops up again on a repeat error code. The van is running well and giving great mpg - which for 11k miles it should. Would you agree that this is nothing that needs urgent attention?

Back