Driverless Transporter?

More useful than @Twoguns VW Transported and he has my every sympathy and I hope that VWCV sort it soon, if necessary by replacing the vehicle and equipping it to the same standard as the problem vehicle.

More useful than @Twoguns VW Transported and he has my every sympathy and I hope that VWCV sort it soon, if necessary by replacing the vehicle and equipping it to the same standard as the problem vehicle.
Maybe my van is the Guinea Pig for this project.
Thanks for your kind words of support. I've got to the point where today has been great with out the van as I know it can't wind me up anymore.
Guess what replacement vehicle I have??????? Bear in mind I told them that I didn't need a van but it had to be automatic.

Maybe my van is the Guinea Pig for this project.
Thanks for your kind words of support. I've got to the point where today has been great with out the van as I know it can't wind me up anymore.
Guess what replacement vehicle I have??????? Bear in mind I told them that I didn't need a van but it had to be automatic.
A moped????

@Twoguns Not a Sinclair C5? More likely an Up.
Wrong, it's actually, probably a good car if you have a massive family. But not what someone like me or probably most of us would go for.
Just for info my wife has an Up she loves it, apart from the excessive condensation on the inside of the windscreen that freezes in the winter.

Bear in mind, i'm a 37 year old ex Semi pro rugby player, ex Military, gym junky valley boy.............my "Street Cred" is so screwed.
Well that will explain the origin of your forum name then.
So it'll either be the American Ford "flex", or the Citroen C4 Cactus rip "Curl". :rofl::D:thumbsup:;):whistle:

Well that will explain the origin of your forum name then.
So it'll either be the American Ford "flex", or the Citroen C4 Cactus rip "Curl". :rofl::D:thumbsup:;):whistle:
Citroen C4 Cactus rip "Curl", that is one ugly car. They couldn't even be bothered to take the bubble wrap off the sides before they hand them over to their customers..

Great for stopping the supermarket carpark shopping trolley or car door damage!

Back