Drivelodge Pop Top

mark bell

Hi
Newbie and first post,
i've just bought my first van T6 startline and want to invest in a pop top.
My choice was going to be an austops but then came across Drivelodge . Has anyone had one of these fitted and if so what are your thoughts. the new lower profile looks good with the front spoiler and is also fitted using a one piece frame and my local converter rates them highly.
My budget is around 3k.
252-T5-6-1030x685.jpg

Hi Mark, I`m in the same situation re: roofs. I need a low roof for everyday use and 2mtr barriers and was thinking Austops until told about Drivelodge, how did you get on?

Hi
Sorry for the delay
Yes I went for one and would recommend them . I have had some small issues as many others have with other brands but they have been superb in making sure they are sorted and making sure I’m happy with their roof .
Looks awesome too !

My lad has booked his T5 in for an Austops roof in a couple of weeks, we didnt realise they're just around the corner from us!
He just rocked up at their workshop unannounced and they were brilliant, nothing too much trouble, very accommodating.
They demo'd a fitted top that was about to go out, very easy to up & down, very neat, quality job with nice heavy canvas.
And half the price of an SCA! I'll post some photos when its done.
He's so excited, I'm miffed cos we only fitted his solar panel a couple of weeks ago, timing is everything eh ;)
We're going to try the kevlar thread method & see if it can be removed in one piece
crossfingers.gif

Cheers
Phil

Hi
Sorry for the delay
Yes I went for one and would recommend them . I have had some small issues as many others have with other brands but they have been superb in making sure they are sorted and making sure I’m happy with their roof .
Looks awesome too !
Sounds good, any photos and have you measured the height at all?

Phil_G, saw a youtube video at the Austop site, looked a good friendly setup with quick turn around, good luck with the panel!!

Hi
Sorry for the delay
Looks awesome too !
Hello Mark - I’m thinking of getting a drive lodge route for my 6.1 conversion. How did you get on with yours and did you have the bifold roof or the bed boards?

Back