Found Drive away air awning

Richie

VIP Member
Hi all, in the (slow) process of converting a T6 and looking to get an awning ready to create extra space.

Requirements, in rough order of priority, are:

- good condition
- drive away
- air inflatable (unless its a really quick to set up pole system)
- front facing (plus additional rear door would be a bonus)

Other than that, fairly flexible. In terms of size, I have been looking at anything from the Vango Altona to the Galli 3. The Altona would probably do us if we are buying it new, but if we can get something bigger 2nd hand, we would consider it.

Let me know if you have anything.

Many thanks,
Richie

Hi all, in the (slow) process of converting a T6 and looking to get an awning ready to create extra space.

Requirements, in rough order of priority, are:

- good condition
- drive away
- air inflatable (unless its a really quick to set up pole system)
- front facing (plus additional rear door would be a bonus)

Other than that, fairly flexible. In terms of size, I have been looking at anything from the Vango Altona to the Galli 3. The Altona would probably do us if we are buying it new, but if we can get something bigger 2nd hand, we would consider it.

Let me know if you have anything.

Many thanks,
Richie

I have a brand new Vango Faros Low driveaway awning still in box unopened if interested.

Thanks

Alan

20210327_125346.jpg

20210327_125346.jpg

02C38E79-D636-4D45-8C92-2B0277C6CBB4.jpeg
I have a Vango Cove. Been used once and comes Pump, foot print (both never used) and drive away kit/upgraded pegs

350F9466-DD36-4939-813A-AF60D9CF17A7.jpeg

I’ve got an unused Outdoor Revolution T5 Movelite Kombi I’ll be looking to shift v soon.

View attachment 110239
I have a Vango Cove. Been used once and comes Pump, foot print (both never used) and drive away kit
Morning @BezBomb interested in that Cove. Where are you/how much/why you don't love it enough to keep it etc? :fast rofl:

@ThreeBridgeT6 I’m based in Kingston-Upon-Thames but my parents live just outside of Warrington.
I forgot to add that I’d throw a SWB rail in too.
I was hoping for 550 or a swap for a Fiamma in black. The only reason for sale is that I originally wanted a fiamma.
Around the time of purchase I couldn’t get hold of a fiamma for four weeks and needed something in two.

View attachment 110239
I have a Vango Cove. Been used once and comes Pump, foot print (both never used) and drive away kit

@ThreeBridgeT6 I’m based in Kingston-Upon-Thames but my parents live just outside of Warrington.
I forgot to add that I’d throw a SWB rail in too.
I was hoping for 550 or a swap for a Fiamma in black. The only reason for sale is that I originally wanted a fiamma.
Around the time of purchase I couldn’t get hold of a fiamma for four weeks and needed something in two.
Thanks @BezBomb. I'm LWB and have a rail thanks - although I need one on the offside to stop rain pouring down my neck when I get out of the driver's seat! Is it the Cove II, or the original model?

Back