Downsizing To A Caddy From T6

nobbyq

T6 Pro
i know this is a t6 forum ,but has anyone done this , what to look out for , are the headlights as crap on the caddy ? thanks

I am on my 5th Caddy for work (the T6 is just used as a camper), I have had most models and engines, the current one is a 102 Highline DSG and is brilliant, I find the H4 headlights ok. I have had no faults on any of my Caddys and can't imagine spending my money on any of the alternatives, Berlingo, Connect, Doblo etc.

I am on my 5th Caddy for work (the T6 is just used as a camper), I have had most models and engines, the current one is a 102 Highline DSG and is brilliant, I find the H4 headlights ok. I have had no faults on any of my Caddys and can't imagine spending my money on any of the alternatives, Berlingo, Connect, Doblo etc.

I’m
In this situation at the moment, we need a run around for work, I’ve been looking at every avenue but you just can’t beat spec for value every other brand blows vw out the water on spec for price! And there’s plenty of 150k miles on berlingos which tells me they do last!

we have berlingos on our fleet for our drivers, i must say they are very reliable and only 2 out of 14 have been back to citroen in the three years when they were still under warranty for any issues. They cover 50k a year in mileage. Very impressive and hardy vehicles

we have berlingos on our fleet for our drivers, i must say they are very reliable and only 2 out of 14 have been back to citroen in the three years when they were still under warranty for any issues. They cover 50k a year in mileage. Very impressive and hardy vehicles
A mate had a Citroen (granted it was a petrol) and didn’t see fit to change the oil for 40k, him driving it like he’d stolen it. Then there was the Citroen Saxo VTR / VTS era, where anyone under the age of 23 owned one. Them Citroen engines seem bullet proof!

I’m
In this situation at the moment, we need a run around for work, I’ve been looking at every avenue but you just can’t beat spec for value every other brand blows vw out the water on spec for price! And there’s plenty of 150k miles on berlingos which tells me they do last!
You are right about Berlingos, I had one before the run of Caddy’s and it was fine, three years with no faults at all. Every time I decide to get a new work van, I put my serious ‘business head’ on and look at all the options, but always end up with VW. Now if Skoda built vans, that would be in the running.

Back