Double seat to single swivel

It's easy to do, but finding a single seat at a decent price is the crux. Be aware that not all seats for sale come with a metal base, and that not all seats are the same. You probably want one with adjustments for height and tilt - called a comfort seat I think. I ended up getting one from Poland on eBay - the base is from a driver's seat, with seatbelt swapped to the other side, but all good - except the £900 cost.........
Happy passenger though and the ability to walk between the front seats is very welcome.

Here's the one I got (link hopefully works for you), along with a Sportscraft swivel from Jennings.

'A Grand' upgrade £££ :cautious::oops:€€€

Last edited:
You'll be left with four holes in the floor, but two are hidden under the seat and the other can be hidden with blanking bolts.

hi everyone im not to good at all of this so please be a little patient with me im asking for some help and advice please i purchased a t6 highline camper 2 years ago it has a bench seat and i hate it i want to swap it for a single oh and by the way there's no chance that i could manage this myself but i have tried to research this and up to now it seems that may be sharan [ford galaxy] seats with just the one arm rest are an option i have a friend who can upholster the seats in real leather for me but i would really appreciate some guidance on wether these seats should fit ok and also im unsure with seat belts any help with this would be great thanks

Back