Sold Double front Passenger in Simora fabric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Webb

Webber
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Double passenger seat removed from my highline spec van.
No obvious marks to the fabric. Storage underneath is pretty useful.
Removed after adding single seat.
Collection only due to size and weight. Bolts for the floor are available along with plastic plug covers and holder.
Item located in Hereford area.
£50
20171001_100955.jpg
20171001_101015.jpg
20171001_101012.jpg
20171001_101005.jpg 20171001_101053.jpg

£50?!!!!! That is a bit too cheap dont you think? these are going for £400 at a time!

I'm torn between pricing it to sell/get rid or holding onto it for a good price. Van goes in for conversion beginning of Feb and the money would help go towards it. I may chuck it on eBay today for about 200 and see what happens.

I don’t know many people that will spend £400 on these. Not even £200.

I’ve binned all the ones I’ve ever had.

Double passenger seat removed from my highline spec van.
No obvious marks to the fabric. Storage underneath is pretty useful.
Removed after adding single seat.
Collection only due to size and weight. Bolts for the floor are available along with plastic plug covers and holder.
Item located in Hereford area.
£50
View attachment 14406
View attachment 14407
View attachment 14408
View attachment 14409 View attachment 14410
Hello mate. Where have you had your single seat from?
I’m about to take my duel seat out and replace with a single.
Cheers

Bought it off eBay. Got it from Poland. Prices have gone up since (or I got a bargain). That said, the seat arrived within 5 days well wrapped and the seller had good English.

Mine cost £285 on a Highline Kombi instead of a single. I quite like the double with the fold down storage option though, extra drinks holders aswell :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine cost £285 on a Highline Kombi instead of a single. I quite like the double with the fold down storage option though, extra drinks holders aswell :thumbsup::thumbsup:
The trouble I have is a twin seat is used 70% of the time but when we drive to Portugal etc it’s not a comfortable option. I’m going to get a single for touring and keep the duel too. If you see a newish single for sale let me know.
Ta.

Look for any anthracite coloured passenger captain seat on eBay, then buy a sonora seat cover and replace. Captain seat cost me £450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back