Door mirror caps

andys

Ex member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Where's the best place to get replacement mirror caps from when the clips are broken? I'm assuming it's not VW

Interesting, some of the listings on Ebay say suitable for T5.1 and 6 - do they have the same mirrors??

Great thanks, didn't realise they hadn't changed them. Anyway, got a pair off ebay for £28 so I'm happy with that :thumbsup:

This is really frustrating, came to put the replacement ones on and just couldn't get the driver's one on. Whichever bit I started from I couldn't get the clips to line up and now I've broken all the top clips on it AGAIN :mad::mad::mad: I've had to stick the old one back on using bathroom sealant which is all I had left in the garage and I've ordered yet another one, but if it isn't here by Thurs I'm not anywhere I can take the delivery before I go away. It was bad enough having to go away with unpainted door mirrors, which would spoil my photos :rolleyes: but now I've got one of each and might have to hope the silicone holds it on for 2 weeks of blustery Scottish weather.

Is there a knack to it that I'm missing?

Back