Door Card Colour Match

HDW22

I am just starting the interior conversion on my 2018 Highline Kombi which is fitted with the comfort dash.

Can anyone provide me with some info on the best colour match for the new door cards. I can’t tell from pictures if the Caravelle or Shuttle door cards are a better colour match for the current interior plastics? Or are they all a similar dark grey colour?

Thanks

I am just starting the interior conversion on my 2018 Highline Kombi which is fitted with the comfort dash.

Can anyone provide me with some info on the best colour match for the new door cards. I can’t tell from pictures if the Caravelle or Shuttle door cards are a better colour match for the current interior plastics? Or are they all a similar dark grey colour?

Thanks
The perfect match for my comfort dash Kombi was California door cards. Caravelle black ones are nice but dont match the beige lower plastic of a Kombi - bigger job to colour code all of that to black.

The perfect match for my comfort dash Kombi was California door cards. Caravelle black ones are nice but dont match the beige lower plastic of a Kombi - bigger job to colour code all of that to black.
Thanks for the reply.

I will eventually be looking to replace all the lower beige plastic also. At this stage I want to find out which is the best colour match to the top of the dark grey/black dashboard?

I have shuttle door cards. The colours vary from year to year and batch to batch so its unlikely you'll get a perfect match for your van. In some light mine look identical and other light they are completely different.
IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

Personally, I think Caravelle looks best with black - which makes sense as the comfort dash is native there.

Someone will have a pic.

Personally, I think Caravelle looks best with black - which makes sense as the comfort dash is native there.

Someone will have a pic.
Thanks.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can pick up a pair of Caravelle door cards and what I should be looking to pay for them?

Back