Don't try this at home!!

chriscroft

15 years of VW T 'ing
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just had an ICE upgrade, front speakers, amp, and subwoofer

IMG_3082[1].JPG IMG_3089[1].JPGIMG_3096[1].JPG

Spent full day with Jason and Noel at absolute 5/6 and it was an absolute pleasure. expert techs who improve t5/t6's day in day out. Started at 09.30 finished at 18.00hrs both flat out fitting the audio, and Anderson connectors (150amp), so i can plug in a 1500w pure sign wave invertor, when needed to run bits and bobs. Never nice seeing your pride and joy stripped apart, but when two pro's who could nearly do it blindfolded give you back a van who's sound system is completely transformed and non of it visible, defiantly feel sure i made the right decision. There is bugger all room under my seats, I guess a Vel Exec with loads of extras has a complicated electrical system, but they managed to squeeze it all in somehow. Very Very happy IMG_3083[1].JPG IMG_3088[1].JPG

IMG_3082[1].JPG

IMG_3083[1].JPG

IMG_3088[1].JPG

IMG_3089[1].JPG

IMG_3096[1].JPG

You pay for their talent , and if you're anything like me.... Wonder how and why you haven't a clue how to do any of it !!!! :thumbsup:
Quality upgrade.

Good job done and glad you are pleased with @Absolut5. Ever since Jason fitted our Kenwood & speaker upgrade we have been big fans. We plan to spend a few hours there once the new van arrives. Even though it is 120 miles away it is well worth going tho THE experts. :thumbsup:

Cheers Chris....

Passenger side with the battery is what we expected as the same as the older 5, but you had so many cables under the drivers, so installing the sub proved a bit tricky, but the 10" JL fitted, and all works very well off the factory nav unit, no noise at just clear sounds.... :)

Back