Dometic sink bracket

srprose

Hi all,

in my attempt to remove my T6’s Dometic sink - similar to the Smeg 8005 - I lost one of the plastic corner fitting brackets (it fell into the void below and is unreachable without removing a whole lot of stuff). These corner brackets are plastic with a small lever that comes out underneath the worktop when you start to turn the fixing screw clockwise, retracts when you want to lift the sink out when turned anticlockwise. Does anyone know where I can get a spare? I managed to source a picture at least of one: IMG_0110.jpeg

Try Dometic Support.

I’d be trying a piece of wire with some double sided tape or spray glue and have a fish about.

Last edited:
Try Dometic Support.

I’d be trying a piece of wire with some double sided tape or spray glue and have a fish about.
I think it's gone too far down for that, I tried a drain unblocked grabber thingy and found nothing. I did source a Smev fixing block kit (what I need x 4) at leisure spares - they want over £60 for the kit!!! Think I'll live with 3 brackets holding it in place, it's not going anywhere as it is...

I think it's gone too far down for that, I tried a drain unblocked grabber thingy and found nothing. I did source a Smev fixing block kit (what I need x 4) at leisure spares - they want over £60 for the kit!!! Think I'll live with 3 brackets holding it in place, it's not going anywhere as it is...
Dometic parts are crazy money, £80 for a pair of sink hinges a couple of years back and they still go rusty.

yes I've seen the price they charge for replacement glass for these sinks, just greedy in my view

Back