Diesel Cheat Devices & Emissions Claims

I completely ignored the PPI thing a few years ago until my IFA gave me a rollocking. I ended up getting £7k back in total. So this is a good effort TBH.

I’ve now also been contacted asking if if I bought any of the vehicles on a PCP, which I did, cos that’s the next set of claims out there cos they all failed to tell you what their commission was.

So now I am in Tesla, Mazda, BMW and Mercedes territory. Who said being retired was a breeze :uh run:
Hi

Hi Mick, just wanted to ask is emission.cheat claims.com a legit site. And is that whom you got a payout from
Not sure they are legit tbh - I submitted a claim with them a month ago and, after proving them all my details, I never heard back from them - not even after chasing them with emails. :(

EDIT: Come to think about it, in recent weeks I've started to receive an awful lot of junk mail. :unsure:

Not sure they are legit tbh - I submitted a claim with them a month ago and, after proving them all my details, I never heard back from them - not even after chasing them with emails. :(

EDIT: Come to think about it, in recent weeks I've started to receive an awful lot of junk mail. :unsure:
@Bav co incidentally I received emails from solicitors this week. They are legit just slow. Both my wife and I have claims in and both have been addressed. Probably 3-5 years before a result, you’ll get a minimum of 50% of any claim (outrageous but free dough is free dough) and it is confirmed it is no win no fee.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 17.59.16.png

I used my Diesel claim, they emailed me saying that my claim is part of the 53k submitted to court, after about 6 months since I started it, I did this against my transporter. I have just started another one for two a diesel Vauxhalls I had. I guess you have to be in it to win it.

I used my Diesel claim, they emailed me saying that my claim is part of the 53k submitted to court, after about 6 months since I started it, I did this against my transporter. I have just started another one for two a diesel Vauxhalls I had. I guess you have to be in it to win it.
Thats my view. I made quite a few bob on the PPI stuff even though i was very sceptical.

@Bav co incidentally I received emails from solicitors this week. They are legit just slow. Both my wife and I have claims in and both have been addressed. Probably 3-5 years before a result, you’ll get a minimum of 50% of any claim (outrageous but free dough is free dough) and it is confirmed it is no win no fee.

View attachment 195687
Hmm, okay, so they/the process is slow - I get that - but they were supposed to send me an automated SMS to allow me to upload my ID details. That SMS never arrived and they didn't even bother to respond when I emailed their admin to chase that SMS.

OK quick questions guys...
does this only apply if you bought the vehicle brand new? or just if you've owned it at some point between the stated dates??
- I've looked but can't see anything.

thanks you wise folk of the T6Forum :thumbsup:

OK quick questions guys...
does this only apply if you bought the vehicle brand new? or just if you've owned it at some point between the stated dates??
- I've looked but can't see anything.

thanks you wise folk of the T6Forum :thumbsup:
I didn’t buy it brand new and they told me I was still good.

Hmm, okay, so they/the process is slow - I get that - but they were supposed to send me an automated SMS to allow me to upload my ID details. That SMS never arrived and they didn't even bother to respond when I emailed their admin to chase that SMS.
That's strange the spammed the crap outta me until i'd completed the details. maybe you set it during a system outage or similar.

That's strange the spammed the crap outta me until i'd completed the details. maybe you set it during a system outage or similar.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've re-chased them, but not holding my breath.

Just claimed via "My Diesel Claim" for a Qashqai and a Tiguan that I leased a few years back.
I never consider emissions when I choose vehicles but as someone said previously, it's free money so may as well jump on the bandwagon.

Be prepared for a long wait. My solicitor took 6 weeks to contact me, i supplied all the details and they said looking at 3+ years. The only company who have admitted anything is VW. The rest are not taking it lying down. So a long way to go.

Just claimed via "My Diesel Claim" for a Qashqai and a Tiguan that I leased a few years back.
I never consider emissions when I choose vehicles but as someone said previously, it's free money so may as well jump on the bandwagon.

just done the same.
let's see where it goes...

Back