For Sale Devonport with a/new Conti’s £400

Mick0362

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All,

New member here so please excuse any errors, I’m definitely out of my comfort zone here!

firstly a quick thanks to all the posters of facts and data, the forum has definitely made my van journey significantly easier so far!

So all the formalities out the way, the purpose of this post - I have finally put new wheels on my van and therefore have some to get rid of. They are

Devonport 17” t32 rims totally unmarked (off a 2019 van with 3k on the clock), tyres fitted are Conti van contact 215/60/17 pretty much as new all round .

I live near Penrith, Cumbria, but prefer collection only, hence bargain price of £400

obviously if you need more info please ask.

cheers

8F22EC0D-D002-4AD0-83C3-B26549FBAE3C.jpeg

FDD4EFF2-C563-4578-B7AA-69967D415F84.jpeg

98F6096E-2E34-427A-94E7-57097130F2AC.jpeg

1EA48899-2F62-4741-AC6E-0380AC8B55A5.jpeg

9FBCF11F-2301-4F36-A0A2-76E6513CE84B.jpeg

7AA98F1B-747D-489C-AE28-1A89ABAFE460.jpeg

If they had the Goodyear Vector tyres I'd have been all over them, bargain for someone. Welcome to the forum and GLWS

Hi All,

New member here so please excuse any errors, I’m definitely out of my comfort zone here!

firstly a quick thanks to all the posters of facts and data, the forum has definitely made my van journey significantly easier so far!

So all the formalities out the way, the purpose of this post - I have finally put new wheels on my van and therefore have some to get rid of. They are

Devonport 17” t32 rims totally unmarked (off a 2019 van with 3k on the clock), tyres fitted are Conti van contact 215/60/17 pretty much as new all round .

I live near Penrith, Cumbria, but prefer collection only, hence bargain price of £400

obviously if you need more info please ask.

cheers

View attachment 85947

View attachment 85948

View attachment 85949

View attachment 85950

View attachment 85951

View attachment 85952
I can pick them up at the weekend if that is OK with you. Are the centre caps and bolts included? No problem if the bolts aren't but would need the centre caps.

Hi Guys

thanks for the welcome, I know they are a bargain but I’m not a fan of having things hang around and need the space for new bits for the van!!

Dave

yes centre caps and bolts all there, happy for pick up at the weekend, how do we pm on here?

cheers

Hi Guys

thanks for the welcome, I know they are a bargain but I’m not a fan of having things hang around and need the space for new bits for the van!!

Dave

yes centre caps and bolts all there, happy for pick up at the weekend, how do we pm on here?

cheers
Great stuff, I'll have them thanks. I'm relatively new to using the forum I think I've pmd you. I'm just trying to work out what I did. If you have a look at the top of the page there should be an alarm bell, you might be able to pick the pm up there. I'll keep trying to work out how it works. Dave

Eventually managed to source these, 18” KMC Heists with 255/55/18 Falken at3/w tyre. I’m really pleased with the look (I know it’s all in the eye of the beholder!), And pleasantly surprised with the handling and lack of noise.

lots of reading on the forum proved really useful.

Almost too cheap if you're giving the bolts away aswell. You'll also need the original bolts if you ever need to fit the spare so think carefully before giving them away.

Eventually managed to source these, 18” KMC Heists with 255/55/18 Falken at3/w tyre. I’m really pleased with the look (I know it’s all in the eye of the beholder!), And pleasantly surprised with the handling and lack of noise.

lots of reading on the forum proved really useful.
Mick, do those 255/55s scrub? I tried the same size and although they didn't scrub on normal lock they did like hell when the suspension was compressed even slightly (soft off road). Only interested as I wonder if different brands differ???
Looks great by the way.

Hi Danny,

thanks for the nod of approval, I know it’s a different look and not to everyone’s liking.

Anyway - no Tyre rubbing at all under any circumstances...so far.
the tyres are pretty much same distance away from Inner arches as the old set up ( I watched the fitter Check the gap), I guess it’s the design of the wheel, not necessarily the tyre size?

IMG_5489.JPG20200912_154314.jpg
Here's a 235/55 on the white van and a 235/60 on the grey van. It was on the white van that 255s rubbed. I like your set up so will test the size on the steelies.
Cheers.

Back