Sold Devonport Wheels + bolts £400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Churchy

VIP Member
Set of 4 for sale - with wheel bolts and locking wheel nuts, centre caps.
£400 Ono collected. Nr Devizes, Wilts. Cash on collection preferred.
These wheels were new take offs with the previous owner of the van and just put back on for the sale to me and with me they’ve covered about 20k but are in top notch condition with no kerbing or marks. Two tyres probably have a few thousand miles left on them and two have a couple of hundred more miles left on them. Tyres are contivan200.

Best to call me on 07808917183.
Cheers
Rob

E3BD533D-73FF-47BE-9670-9E0EF91FB342.jpeg

54BE1CFC-53B2-4441-922D-9382D378C21F.jpeg

Still for sale - open to sensible offers - appreciate the current restrictions in terms of travel and social distancing.

Cheers
Churchy

£400 seems very reasonable in my in opinion. I've still got mine (to be more accurate they're still at the converters but I'm collecting them next week - he's been hanging on to them for the last 9 months!), and I'm going to hold on to them and use them as winter wheels. They'd only covered about 80 miles when they were taken off. Save my Judds getting damaged with salt and grit. Of course, I could use the tried and trusted method of leaving it parked on the drive like I have for the past 9 months - seems to have kept the wheels pretty much spotless!

Hi all,

Still got these taking up space in my shed if anyone wants a new or spare set of wheels and tyres?

I would like some 17” wheels if these are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back