Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuiken

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Set of Devonports just removed from my T6 van. Usual specs:

17", 7J, 56 offset
215/60/17r Continental tyres

Three wheels in really good condition, one with a kerbing mark about the size of a thumbnail (see pics). The kerbing mark has been painted and, I can honestly say, you don't notice it once on the van with a couple of day's worth of road grime accumulated :)

Tyres have 7mm, 7mm, 5mm and 3mm of tread remaining. The 5mm tyre has had a pumcture repair.

Looking for £300.

Collection from Penicuik (South of Edinburgh).

Cheers.

1632490382061.png

1632490402227.png

1632490413843.png

1632490425862.png

1632490447691.png

Come on, Manchester is just down the road From Penicuik :)

Just jump on the M6 and then enjoy the A701 (best driving road in Scotland)!

Erm..... I beg to differ! I've driven the A9 more times than I care to mention and the views are perfectly picturesque.

Sorry for slow response, (I completely missed the message notification somehow). Yes, I have someone coming to collect on Saturday.

If that falls through thopugh I coulddrop oyu a line?

Cheers.

Yes, absolutely, it' a shame, I passed Penicuik on Sunday on the way home from our weekend away... would have popped in and picked them up there and then lol

Probably deserves a seperate thread but thought I'd mention I also have a set of H&R Hubcentric spacers that were previously used with these wheels (inc all hardware).

One set at 25mm for the front and another at 30mm for the rear. These are the proper TUV rated ones.

I think these go for £100 per pair new. I'd take £100 for all four if anyone is interested?

Cheers.

Probably deserves a seperate thread but thought I'd mention I also have a set of H&R Hubcentric spacers that were previously used with these wheels (inc all hardware).

One set at 25mm for the front and another at 30mm for the rear. These are the proper TUV rated ones.

I think these go for £100 per pair new. I'd take £100 for all four if anyone is interested?

Cheers.
If these are still available I'll have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back