Found Devonport Alloys - Goodyear tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want them to see you through winter I'd hold out for a set with Goodyear's, they might cost a few £ more but will be worth it.
Keep checking eBay and Facebook too!

Hi. What’s your budget.? I’m in Penrith And looking to upgrade. Got a nice set of devonports with cargo vectors on the rear and Goodyear efficient grip on the front. One slight graze on a spoke. Lots of tread on both sets.

@Bronco I’m after as new set with matching cargo vector tyres or I’d have them off you.
@Longster82 I’ve seen your ad for those, unfortunately I’d have to get them refurbished. Which is a shame because they’ve got the right rubber on.

@LakesT6 The wheels are as new save a really small graze on one wheel which could be refurbed easily. I've only had the van a couple of weeks so haven’t got around to that yet. I’m also looking for some 20’s Axe EX30 but was going to wait until after April so i could get it dropped at the same time. The tyres are two pairs of Goodyears. Currently Efficient grip on the front and Cargo Vectors on the rear. They look very similar in tread with the Vectors having a few more horizontal treads .Both with really good tread, Im going to run them on the front through winter If they don’t sell. Are you looking for brand new wheels and tyres?

@Bronco In and ideal world I’m looking for a delivery miles set, or very close to. What’s the load rating on the Goodyear efficient grip tyres, I’ve only ever seen them with a 96H rating?

Thanks for cleaning up the thread mods. I’ve now found what I’m looking for so this can be closed. Cheers :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back