Detailer

Just having some banter - thats what makes a good site in my opinion. No malice intended.

Judging by Daves silence I presume he is still frantically searching haha

Nope.. Can't be arsed to.. In a pm with someone about something interesting....

Bwahahaa!!

Don't worry I'm not sensitive about it!

Booked detailer. Asked him if he had insurance and a paint depth gauge. He said he didn't want to deal with "people like me" and boasted anpiy doing £50k cars. Told him he was out of order and that the Cali retails at £55k. He threatened to come over. Called the cops.

Perfectly capable of getting Medievel but it seemed a tad pointless on some steroid ruined fatty.

Most odd.

Just read it mate, you cheeky bugger asking if he had a depth gauge, how very dare you lmao

We deal with many fraud cases and have two very good PI's who can find out a surprising amount of info on a person - Imagine going back to him saying you know where all his family live and a load of other personal information - bet he'd brick it lol

Just followed it, theyre def are some strange folk around and they were pretty harmless questions to ask, why he got so angry is just very odd. Better you found out before he'd even started the job, imagine having to deal with nutter halfway through the job and in your presence!

Just had a detailer around to look at a few scratches on the van and scuffs on the BM plus that blasted ultra fading rear bumper protector. He's doing a quote (happy wth the prices he mentioned) then it's super shiny van and car time.

Hooray! He was most impressed with the Starlight blue paint quality and finish.

Polzeylad...long shot, Don't suppose this bloke is around Devon? Just got a some beauty scuffs/scratches down the lower driver side door and slider door.....bloody country lanes.
Not sure weather to get a spray job if a small area can be done or if it can be conquered another way.
I'm starlight blue too, love it, need to keep the blue whale looking sweet

Polzeylad...long shot, Don't suppose this bloke is around Devon? Just got a some beauty scuffs/scratches down the lower driver side door and slider door.....bloomin country lanes.
Not sure weather to get a spray job if a small area can be done or if it can be conquered another way.

@wedsi84 polzylad is no long apart of this forum.. but sure others in your area will assist.

Polzeylad...long shot, Don't suppose this bloke is around Devon? Just got a some beauty scuffs/scratches down the lower driver side door and slider door.....bloomin country lanes.

Whereabouts in Devon?

These are both approved members of the Professional Valeters and Detailers Association.

MAD About Detailing, EX16 5DH - 07749 103 728
Knight Detailing, EX4 3SB - 07883 585 878 / 01884 32 016
Riviera Detailing, TQ2 6JU - 07741 259 874

Platinum Detailing, TQ6 9HN - 07538 580 555
RM Detailing - Braunton, Devon, EX33 1DS - 07415 156 210‬ / 01271 529 307
Warren's Valeting, PL7 4HX - 07540 377 275
DAR Detailing, Menheniot, Liskard, PL14 3PJ - 07823 558 862

I know someone that uses warrens and we’re happy with the results
I have used MG Cannon (VAG approved) in Ivybridge for paintwork and was happy with the result, there was an issue with the laquer and they happily took it back and resprayed my whole bumper and apologised for the inconvenience

Back