Dealer Mods Quote

VanMan48

T6 Pro
My new Kombi will be arriving soon and wanted some mods to be added straight away so got a price from the dealer. Just wondered if I would make a huge saving by going to an independent, (but appreciate the dealer will always be a tad more cost wise) ?

prices inc vat and fitting:
Black Side Bars - £521.00
30mm Lowering Springs – £455.00
Rear Spoiler inc paint – £471.00

I'm new to all this so don't know if the above is daylight robbery!?

Any suggestions for garages in the South East that are worth trying would be great.

Thanks!

Prices dont seem too bad, if you went to a private garage i would guess you wouldnt save much on the rear spoiler but you could save best part of £100 on the springs fitted, genuine VW bars are quite pricey compared to aftermarket so potentially you could save a fair amount there (up to half ?) depending on which bars you choose but only dealer fitment will give you true piece of mind and as they were fitted before delivery they shouldnt affect your insurance and have VW warranty

Choices choices

Depends what wheels you are after, the T6 sportlines are easy to get hold off but some of the T5 sportline wheels have been discontinued (the black ones)

Depends what wheels you are after, the T6 sportlines are easy to get hold off but some of the T5 sportline wheels have been discontinued (the black ones)
it was the t5 matt black ones, think i may need to consider other options as didn't want gloss alloys.

I cant remember exactly which ones were stopped, i know it was one of the dark ones i thought it was black and bi colour but let me double check before you change your mind as i could be wrong

Back