Custonvanz 50m lowering springs

I've had some 50mm custom vanz lowering springs fitted to my t32 Kombi any body else experiencing knocking,rattling from the rear end?

I have had the springs and shocks done there 3 months and are more than happy with them.

I've got eibach 50mm customvanz spring on for 5 months no problems and they are fitted to standard shocks

Yes.
This is a six seater. Between the bulkhead and the back doors is my tools . And it is shelfed out for my Plumbing gear.

Mine rides fine with a bit of weight in but rattles when empty driving its me mad :mad:

I've had to get in the back with my wife driving to try and locate some seriously annoying squeaks. The worst one was the detachable tow-bar polystyrene holder (stored beside jack) rubbing against the side of the body. Was driving me mad! o_O

It might be you try something similar to locate the rattles that you are hearing.

Do you have any weight in your van at all, Ashley Andy?
Bought my GT van new from custom vanz 12 months ago with 50mm Eibachs and standard shocks and not experienced any problems , very rarely carry loads and never noticed knocking although mines fully sound deadened.

I had my suspension supply and fitted at custom vanz and which i had done it to my previous VW Ts. My van is loaded and the only noise i here is from my tools and fittings in the back.

Just about to order the Eibach springs from custon Vanz 40mm or 50mm any views on which to choose? Going on T32 204 DSG WITH 275/40/20

I think that they will suggest the 50mm drop with a 20 rim. I have their 50's, only thing I would say is that they are slightly tail high with no load.

Since I had them fitted I have found that Uberbus do a 'similar' Eibach kit but have the rear 'coilover' springs so you could adjust the rear height down and level the stance out, if like me the loading is only ever going to be light. They work out a bit more expensive, but worth considering.

IMG_0139.JPG
Only this dirty one!

The wheels are the 20 x 9 ABT's, tyres are 235/35, no rubbing. I would describe the ride as 'firm' as I don't have any load. It does corner really well, and surprises me most of the time.

All Customvanz springs are T32 rated (my van is T32 DSG, but only 140 :( ) I don't know what difference is in his colour scheme, as he fitted the Green Springs, which he lists as for a T5, I've just assumed they were the same as the purple ones he lists as T6 -50mm.

Now I know a little more, I probably would have gone for the Uberbus springs - I'm trying to source just adjustable rears, but Eibach only want to sell a full kit.

If you want to see what I mean about tail high, I'll post a better pic. But I'm traveling tomorrow so won't be till Wednesday.

Just about to order the Eibach springs from custon Vanz 40mm or 50mm any views on which to choose? Going on T32 204 DSG WITH 275/40/20
I wouldn't go for the 40 profile tyres if your going to use 50mm springs as they will catch on full lock as I found out .
Use 35 profile tyres and they'll be fine they also look better too in my opinion.

Can all of you with 50mm drops please measure the distance from the centre of your wheels to the wheel arch?
My springs seem very crashy, I thought they were 50mm which I have been advised should be front 400-410mm, rear 410'ish.
Mine are f380mm r390mm. I checked my work van which has standard springs and is a T32, f460mm r470mm, so 80mm difference?

Back