Curtain Fitter Sought For Caravelle

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
hi everyone

I have just purchased my first Vw t6 Caravelle executive

I have tore out my hair trying to get curtains for it

I bought a complete set from van x but the rail would not river to the head lining and I’ve now 3 holes in it

Does anyone know anyone near Hampshire who can either for the rails and curtain throughout the van, 2 sliding doors cabin divider tailgate and 2 side windows, or supply and fit?

My Caravelle has the factory blinds installed but they don’t do what I need

Hope to hear from someone soon, thank you

Ditch the curtains and go for some panels that stick to the windows with suckers :thumbsup:

That’s actually not a bad idea where to get them though? Also need a cabin divider curtain there’s no doubt in that one

That's the route I went. Only need curtains when I'm sleeping in the van so I don't want cluttering the clean lines of the interior of the van. There are loads of sets on ebay, vanstyle, kiravans etc etc

We can supply and fit curtains to the caravelle that still allow the built in window shades to function if it helps you out.

We can supply and fit curtains to the caravelle that still allow the built in window shades to function if it helps you out.

Can you give me a quote for this please? We have just bought a t5 2010 caravelle and need some curtains or blinds as far to bright :)

I originally bought a set of curtains and returned them as they were pants. We made up our own black out blinds and used magnets to hold them in place. The magnets make them easy to fit and remove. Also enables you to choose your own fabric theme too

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

Back