Cup holder cups

@Polzeylad , pics hopefully tomorrow, had a total nightmare with company converting my van, been informed that it will be getting delivered to my home address tomorrow between 1 and 2, with a full tank of fuel and also £300 knocked off price due to many many problems with them. Cups are in van so when I get it I'll take photos and post mate :thumbsup:

@Polzeylad , pics hopefully tomorrow, had a total nightmare with company converting my van, been informed that it will be getting delivered to my home address tomorrow between 1 and 2, with a full tank of fuel and also £300 knocked off price due to many many problems with them. Cups are in van so when I get it I'll take photos and post mate :thumbsup:
How very exciting (more getting the van than taking pics of cups)!!

I bought the bin that sits in the door pocket and that is very handy. The proper cup sounds like it could be on the wish list next!

VW do two types.... I've got one of each. They were in one of the glass cabinets in the showroom when I picked my van up. Very reasonably priced I thought. From memory, one on the left was £8, right £14. I like the stainless steel on the right (you can just make out VW logo at the bottom).
Both fit in the dash top holders really well.

image.jpeg

11075331-6484382214476994.jpg
From amazon, works nearly too well (heat retention), fits the T6 Vel holder, a hell of a lot of 5* reviews; just needs a VW logo:(

I'm looking for something that doesn't stick up to far above the dash, Google search don't help much

Back