Creaky front seats doing my nut!

BigBarn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
My 16 plate T6 has developed a really creaky drivers seat and its driving me mad. It creaks constantly! The passenger seat also rattles when no one is sat on it. Its going back to VW on Friday to be looked at. Anyone else got noisy front seats? Thanks.

I had squeaky front seats a few months after ownship, however, the creaking disappeared and is quiet now 14 months into ownership, bizarre.

I had similar squeak/creak on drivers seat when I first got it, mentioned it to dealer when it was in for a warranty visit and they sorted it, said they tightened the bolts on the runner/rail and it was fine for a while but I notice it's starting to return slightly so am planning to have a look under the a see what bolts I can nip up and see if it cures it

I had similar squeak/creak on drivers seat when I first got it, mentioned it to dealer when it was in for a warranty visit and they sorted it, said they tightened the bolts on the runner/rail and it was fine for a while but I notice it's starting to return slightly so am planning to have a look under the a see what bolts I can nip up and see if it cures it
That'll be your enormous butt stressing the nuts and bolts out :rofl:

My van is back again for the 9th time in 1,5 yrs trying to get the freakin creak sorted, asked the service manager, can he just order a new seat and be done with it. His answer, we can’t order any part until we troubleshoot. You’ve done it 8 fking times and still can’t figure out where is the problem, every time I bring the car in, you said it’s fixed and it creaks when I drive off the dealership driveway. Couldn’t be more disappointed with the level of service I get from those guys.

Back