Converted Vito owner!

Spencer

T6 Pro
Hi guys/gals

had 3 vitos over the last 15 years, now but not a fan of the new model hence my search for a VW!

It's taken me over 3 weeks to finally settle what I want,

T32 swb 4motion 204ps dsg in onyx white!

Hopefully the build time won't be that long been quoted 16 weeks...

It's got quite a bit of extra with electric side doors and tail, maybe a sportline body kit...

Any must have options?

Thanks!

I've got the new Vito & T6, Go drive a 119. I find it much more car like and responsive though a lot smaller inside in comparison.

I did test drive an auto 119,

Didn't set me alight steering felt very unconnected even more so then the t6 electric set up.

and the dash was just horrid! Nothing like the model before

If I had to choose one as a family vehicle with tax efficiencies then it would be the Vito all day long. The Vito LED lights are amazing too with fully moving and dancing beams, the dash board is cheep and a tad nasty and cheep. I have the T6 most if not all of the time as its 4motion.

Hi there, Good choice of colour! Im just curious being a new member too- What do you mean about the dust seals?

£35 extra dust seal door option lol!

Makes the door feel on shut alittle more 'soils/golf' sound if that makes sense?

Electric doors might of been ticked also...

ok seems like they have stopped the extra dust seal option now?!

dealer might have to retro fit

You can't retrofit the factory seal
If you spec it on order the vehicles comes with different doors fitted that has holes in it for the seal to locate into these holes will not be present so you would have to go with an aftermarket seal

thanks for the info Pauly!

wonder if my dealer forgot to order it or they really have discontinued it

Not certain but I think the 'extra' dust seals come as standard now.

Fitted my aftermarket one last week - can confirm what @PukkaT6 said - no extra dust seal as standard on an MY18

Only complaint now is it makes too good a seal - no air gets out now, so difficult to close the the final door! :)

Back