Conversion Complete!

Thanks for the positive comments! We are well happy with the result..
Conversion was done by Wessex Vans in Poole, good bunch of guys there - very helpful in the planning stage and the workmanship is top quality.
We did end up getting talked into Reimo Roof, Reimo Variotech Seat and Leather none of which come cheap (and none of which were on our original plan!) but really pleased we did. The Variotech is a great seat and gives so much flexibility with the van even on SWB and the leather just finishes it off nicely :)
@Mickymiff - Seats were done by Wessex, the style is honeycombe stitch. Good luck with your project!
@Roadrunner - Splitter is also by Wessex, I think they will do supply only as well as fitted.

Superb job, congratulations. As others have said get out and use it.

I did a twin slider LWB T4 13 years ago, the RH door gave access to the gas bottle cupboard and back of the fridge which in those days was a three way. The flue connected via a sealing ring when the door closed. There was an Eberspacher fitted in the redundant step space.

Rod

PS Which version of Variotech is that?

PS Which version of Variotech is that?

Its the Variotech 3000 seat with the original rail system. The new bonded power rail system was crazy expensive so opted for the original rail and just put in some extra holes to enable it to lock in the kombi position. The 3 locking positions gives all the flexibility we need on SWB for travelling and you can always push it all the way back for more space once parked up.

Thanks @SimonH I have used both the 333 and the older Classic Variotech but had not thought of fitting the 3000 on the original rails. REIMO say that you cannot bond the 3000 rail to the floor of a used van anyway, must be a 'new' floor I don't know if all installers observe that though.
I've made a jig for drilling the rail to add extra positions although that may negate the crash testing but does make the seats/bed more flexible. With a 333 in a LWB van an extra position further back by about 4" provides that bit of extra floor space and still makes the bed OK.

Rod

Back