Sold Coil Over Suspension And 20" Italian Alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Wilderspin

T6 Pro
20190702_073922405_iOS.jpg 20190701_153727467_iOS.jpg 20190629_141717301_iOS.jpg 6 months ago, I bought a beautifully converted T6 from Status 1 Automotive in Leeds. It's brilliant but if I had my time back again, I'd have gone for a different wheel and suspension set up. I've decided over the Christmas break, to swap out to standard suspension and fit BFG 245 70/16's on new rims. I'd swap wheels only, but for those tyres, I need a little more height.

Stepped alloys and all unmarked. Set up can be viewed on the van in North London (Alexandra Palace).

I haven't worked out a price yet, just gauging interest. I'd possibly be interested in the standard suspension that comes off your
van. Might also be prepared to meet you at a half way meeting point if you are seriously interested and want to take a look.
20190702_073922405_iOS.jpg 20190701_153727467_iOS.jpg 20190629_141717301_iOS.jpg

DD3F1EF6-14FD-47C2-BC7F-A4E2B9D80701.jpeg

D482FCDE-FA14-44A2-9DDC-7DDC7271820A.jpeg

843958C7-F3C6-427E-9572-44C9E783E44B.jpeg

296F23CD-A513-4EC7-9DD7-C45CE163C564.jpeg

FA431B40-76A4-4D3C-AB83-6B4666F8384A.jpeg

5B9BF57A-0AB6-46AC-A392-0539588FB69F.jpeg

CF102149-8037-4A74-B724-E8EB484B3CB5.jpeg

View attachment 57561

View attachment 57562

Last edited:
whats the suspension thats on it?

and any more info on the wheels? (i like those)

Hi Richard.
Have a t28 van just turned 24 months old with 18,000 miles on the clock. Has standard suspension and 17" Devonport alloys which are only 6 month old. I also have t32 springs which are brand new and were gifted to me when I purchased my Devonport alloys.
What coilovers do you have and what monies are we talking about to swap/exchange?
Thanks.
Darren.
(Very nice looking van and wheels by the way)

whats the suspension thats on it?

and any more info on the wheels? (i like those)
Hi there, more info on Monday on the coil overs. I’ll post info on the wheels tonight.
Richard

Hi Richard.
Have a t28 van just turned 24 months old with 18,000 miles on the clock. Has standard suspension and 17" Devonport alloys which are only 6 month old. I also have t32 springs which are brand new and were gifted to me when I purchased my Devonport alloys.
What coilovers do you have and what monies are we talking about to swap/exchange?
Thanks.
Darren.
(Very nice looking van and wheels by the way)
Hi Darren,

I need to check with Phil at Status 1 as to what he fitted re the coil overs. He’s open again on the 6th. I honestly haven’t worked out a price as yet but not less than £1500 I’d say. The rear tyres are as new and they alone were almost £400. The alloys were well over a grand and then there’s the coil overs etc.

I’ll contact you again after Monday when I have the info on the coil overs.

Many Thanks,

Richard

A little more information to consider @Richard Wilderspin if possible, just to help people out.
Most importantly, is it a T32, 30, 28 etc The T32 runs totally different shocks to the rest of the T models.
What width are the wheels and are they staggered? Plus the offset?
I see you're running 285s which is pretty wide and might explain what looks like a fair poke on the rears, but that might just be the picture.
Tyre ratings and wheel ratings are also a common question asked in these types of sales.
I think initially the most important question is who's coilovers are they? A picture of the underneath will identify them if that helps.

Good luck with the deal.

A little more information to consider @Richard Wilderspin if possible, just to help people out.
Most importantly, is it a T32, 30, 28 etc The T32 runs totally different shocks to the rest of the T models.
What width are the wheels and are they staggered? Plus the offset?
I see you're running 285s which is pretty wide and might explain what looks like a fair poke on the rears, but that might just be the picture.
Tyre ratings and wheel ratings are also a common question asked in these types of sales.
I think initially the most important question is who's coilovers are they? A picture of the underneath will identify them if that helps.

Good luck with the deal.

Very helpful, thanks for that message. I’ll photograph the coil overs tomorrow and provide the rest of the information once I can get hold of Status 1 next week.

The Gov reg info has it down as Revenue weight 3000kg, which relates to a T30. Unless it was registered incorrectly!

In which case my T28 stuff is not for you, just to clarify, I wasn't trying to jump in on anyone's deal, I don't want 20s, but just offering up some low mile stock suspenders to get them out of my garage

Hi there, more info on Monday on the coil overs. I’ll post info on the wheels tonight.
Richard
Updated my original post with new photographs. Got the best pictures of the coil overs possible without putting it on a ramp. Also better views of front and rear wheel positions plus tyre information. Will provide further info this coming week.

perfect offset on those wheels and serious camber on the rears...
No camber at all on the rears, although a couple of photos make it look like that. Just the angle and the lens. Look at the photo from the front. The rears look straight and true from that angle. Will post some better pictures to rectify that illusion tomorrow when it’s light!

Last edited:
Updated my original post with new photographs. Got the best pictures of the coil overs possible without putting it on a ramp. Also better views of front and rear wheel positions plus tyre information. Will provide further info this coming week.

They look like Stance Coilovers, but I could be wrong.

Did you ever find out the rest of the information Richard?
Sorry, not as yet but I have made progress in finding a replacement set of wheels and tyres. Just need to source original suspension now. I’ll definitely be selling the wheels and tyres for £800. The suspension...not sure anyone will want that as well, even though it’s 6 months old.

Where are you based? Just noticed you have springs and shocks for a T30...

Last edited:
Sorry, not as yet but I have made progress in finding a replacement set of wheels and tyres. Just need to source original suspension now. I’ll definitely be selling the wheels and tyres for £800. The suspension...not sure anyone will want that as well, even though it’s 6 months old.

Where are you based? Just noticed you have springs and shocks for a T30...
I could be interested in the suspension price depending bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back