Classifieds

LpeppsT6

T6 Sportline Kombi twin-slider on Air
T6 Guru
Hi can I advertise my t5.1 sportline on this web site, is there a special section do I have to be a paid up member to post with pictures etc
Or where's the best place to list it
Cheers in advance
Lee

I'm not a VIP but was wondering if many vans are sold on the forum? I don't see any at the moment in the for sale section.
It'd be worth upgrading if they sell ok on here.

A couple have been advertised but it's early days yet, do you want to list yours ?

It would be one of the first places I'd look if I was buying a van, you can get a good idea of its history from looking at a sellers posts sometimes

Ok so mines a t5.1 sportline am I able to list that here
Then do I have to pay the VIP membership to advertise it
Thanks
I've advertised it on another well known Vw forum but not had much interest, I've also got it on eBay and just put it on van auto trader
Need it sold now as new T6 sportline arrives in November ...... can't wait. Plenty of picture posting on its way
Cheers all

Once you have VIP membership it will give you access to post in the for sale section and access to other areas and downloads
Its a fully automated process

Once you have VIP membership it will give you access to post in the for sale section and access to other areas and downloads
Its a fully automated process
Ok great thanks pauly

A couple have been advertised but it's early days yet, do you want to list yours ?
Yeah I might do. Was going to put an ad in van auto trader next week after I get my van back from the body shop (getting it mopped it's not crash damaged)!
Will see how it goes cheers.

I've gone for reflex silver combi DSG SPORTLINE I been worried if I'd chosen the right colour but seen a few pictures lately of lowered ones with different wheels so looking forward to it
Spec is
DSG
Heated seats
Folding mirrors
Split rear seats
Carpet to cab
Removable tow bar
Reverse camera
Extra side door
Led lights plus DRL headlights
Mud flaps
Parking sensors
App connect
Black wheels
Heated jet wash
So quite high spec, I thinks it's around £5,000 extras, already brought some Bentley wheels and looking into lowering
Can't wait to get it

Oh 204 engine
Yes feel like it's taking ages I oredered it beginning of Feb was meant to be here September but mow moved to week 46 mid November for no reason given
Trouble is now I've sold my van I need to borrow a van as don't want to buy a car or van for just couple of weeks
Already looking for bits to put on like bumper protectors etc
I did get a quote for lining it out and insulating it but crazy money so I'll end up doing that myself as I did my previous van ok, I fancy velvet look head lining with red details in it some where

I've gone for reflex silver combi DSG SPORTLINE I been worried if I'd chosen the right colour but seen a few pictures lately of lowered ones with different wheels so looking forward to it
Spec is
DSG
Heated seats
Folding mirrors
Split rear seats
Carpet to cab
Removable tow bar
Reverse camera
Extra side door
Led lights plus DRL headlights
Mud flaps
Parking sensors
App connect
Black wheels
Heated jet wash
So quite high spec, I thinks it's around £5,000 extras, already brought some Bentley wheels and looking into lowering
Can't wait to get it
Wow!! Your in for a treat!!!!

If its overly delayed tell your delaer you want a courtesy van until yours is ready, plenty of others have been given one when orders have been held

Oh 204 engine
Yes feel like it's taking ages I oredered it beginning of Feb was meant to be here September but mow moved to week 46 mid November for no reason given
Trouble is now I've sold my van I need to borrow a van as don't want to buy a car or van for just couple of weeks
Already looking for bits to put on like bumper protectors etc
I did get a quote for lining it out and insulating it but crazy money so I'll end up doing that myself as I did my previous van ok, I fancy velvet look head lining with red details in it some where
Wish I had ordered the electric sliding side door. Apart from that I absolutely love my 204 dsg

Yeah I was thinking about electric doors but the Mrs kicked me under the table when I ordered the extra side door. Got to stop some where
Your grey one looks nice, have you done anything to it, extras
Can't wait for mine but still lots to do to get it as I want it
Yes I've asked for a loan van but they said oh that's not something we would normally do but said he would ask the manager, this is the 3rd vehicle I've brought from them so they should do something tho I don't hold out much hope
The dealers act like we need them more than they need us

The dealers are only interested in the money at the end if the day i am afraid , customer service has gone out the window somewhere along the line . I had to wait 8 months for mine to be build so i was given a new T6 for the last 3 months of my wait. Worth pushing for....

Yeah I was thinking about electric doors but the Mrs kicked me under the table when I ordered the extra side door. Got to stop some where
Your grey one looks nice, have you done anything to it, extras
Can't wait for mine but still lots to do to get it as I want it
Yes I've asked for a loan van but they said oh that's not something we would normally do but said he would ask the manager, this is the 3rd vehicle I've brought from them so they should do something tho I don't hold out much hope
The dealers act like we need them more than they need us
They will listen when you tell them you want to cancel your order as you can't wait any longer for a vehicle beyond the original scheduled date

Back