Carista fault code 28254

artywood

My T6 2019 is flashing the glow plug warning and will not start. Its chugging but just not engaging. Put my Carista in and getting fault code 28254 saying manufacturer specific code has anyone any idea what this could be.

I have booked an auto mechanic but he cannot come till next week and I cannot move van as engine will not turn over.

All help suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
The first thing that I would do is get that battery charged up! Or replaced, it is as flat as a flat thing.

voltchart.gif

Agree and it will be later tonight after the auto electrician has been. Booked him before posted this request for help and this was the only slot he had for me.

I will report back and let you know his verdict.

Just a quick one before I charge battery are they a standard or sealed unit as charger has 2 options.

You will have to check on the battery - anything could be fitted.
You could have saved calling him out if you had just checked the battery voltage yourself first.

I had the AA out in the fist instance and he said the issue was not the battrie with it turning over as he connected his own power unit and it didn't start either. So yes my battrie needs charged up but don't thing that is the underlying issue. Battrie tends to be low as my T6 stands around a lot. Which I know isn't great but haven't been able to drive much lately

This is also my battrie

20230228_154701.jpg

Back