Cannot find the Self Study Program booklet SSP-454 7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0BT in the T5 2010

Ian_Au

Hi, first post for me in this forum. So I'm doing my research into a T6 before actually buying one.
I saw a reference to SSP 454 "7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0BT in the T5 2010" in two of the other Self Study Programme booklets.
Alas, SSP 454 cannot be found on the internet. I don't suppose anyone here has the pdf?

There is also a link into German version (within the text, just hover the mouse over the blue'ish text) ;) if that would be more convenient :whistle:

This link? motor-talk.de

Unfortunately I got "access denied" for that, and trying another way around, by googling the German title of SSP 454, i.e. "454 das 7-gang-doppelkupplungsgetriebe 0bt im t5 2010", I got nowhere either.

This link? motor-talk.de

Unfortunately I got "access denied" for that, and trying another way around, by googling the German title of SSP 454, i.e. "454 das 7-gang-doppelkupplungsgetriebe 0bt im t5 2010", I got nowhere either.
Yes, indeed it has been blocked very recently :eek: . I verified it works when I wrote the post #4 (on 13th at 1100UTC)

So it looks like the Russian version (link in post #6 above) is the only one now available.

I used an online translator on it (onlinedoctranslator.com, which is powered by Google Translate). It has done a pretty decent job actually -- formatting and all, and the English syntax is practically perfect. My my, machine translators have come a long way. Truly wonderful.

I have attempted to upload the result here.

Document is in the downloads section

Last edited:
Hi, first post for me in this forum. So I'm doing my research into a T6 before actually buying one.
I saw a reference to SSP 454 "7-speed dual clutch gearbox 0BT in the T5 2010" in two of the other Self Study Programme booklets.
Alas, SSP 454 cannot be found on the internet. I don't suppose anyone here has the pdf?
Attached;

Attachments

• MC-10159423-0001.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Ok, this is about the 0GC gearbox (released 2018), successor to the 0BT (released 2010, and the subject of SSP 454). Study booklet SSP 561, published in 2015, covers the T6, and states the 0BT gearbox was used on the higher power CXFA and CXEB engine variants. I wonder though if the 0GC gearbox replaced the 0BT on these engines in the T6.1?

What are you hoping to glean from the SSP?

Since I do my own vehicle maintenance, I want to be confident that the vehicle is reasonably serviceable. And that extends to reading into the mechanics so that I identify which particular model I'd prefer to buy, based on what appeals to me about the specs. Beyond that, I just like engines and those SSP booklets are pretty interesting.

Here is the SSP version of the 0GC gearbox presentation

Back