Can you help identify please

brh270

VIP Member
T6 Pro
hi as per title - please can anyone help with part number for this part from behind seat recline knob - cheers

IMG_5653.jpeg

Hi looking for a bit of help to allow me to get my seat fully functional. This small part sits behind the seat adjustment knob but I cannot identify part numb er of find anyone that can supply - does anyone have an old seat that they can take one from - happy to pay etc - many thanks IMG_5654.jpeg

Had a look at 7ZAP and couldn't see any parts like that. Is it definitely a T6? What year? Is this the main seat adjuster or lumbar adjuster?

have looked there as well - think the seat is an older one from 2015 ish - lumber

Even on the <2015 version there's no part like that I can see. Have you got a better photo of the whole seat?

i think its part of the frame - hence looking for someone with old seat to have look. will look for seat reference later. cheers

I was checking frames so not sure what’s going on there.

Which seat is it for? Drivers?

Do you have a picture from further away?

What is it doing/not doing that makes it needing replacing?

i found part number i think but no longer available so looking for help 3575881687 !!!

One of these? Seats are from a T5 I believe

1J0881671G

IMG_4597.jpeg

1J0881671F

IMG_4596.jpeg

Last edited:
i found part number i think but no longer available so looking for help 3575881687 !!!
That's not a VW part number so you won't get much joy from that.

What year is the van and why do you need to replace the part?

I think I would expect that to just be inherently part of the larger seat frame, so it might not have an independent part number?

What's actually wrong?

hi the part number is a VW number 357881687 -here's the link

link
Does anyone have off an old seat? cheers

hi the part number is a VW number 357881687 -here's the link

link
Does anyone have off an old seat? cheers
Looking at the pic in the link and your pics in the first post, that's not the same part. Last time 357881687 was used on a vehicle was 2004 on a T4. Dropped from production 01/06/2019 with no replacement offered.

Back