Can Anyone Tell Me What This Van Is Running?

Jimmi

Television Lighting Engineer
T6 Guru
B28545A7-5A5C-4295-9065-E5EAC0C0DDDE.jpeg I’ve just seen this van on instagram and I love the setup, can any of you guys give me a clue to what the wheel/tyre size is and if it’s been lowered at all?

Nothing specific, just the fact it’s a front runner roofrack. What size would you guess the rims are? I’m planning on keeping my suspension standard but I like the way these fill the arches. My Devonports look a bit lost at the minute!

Nothing specific, just the fact it’s a front runner roofrack. What size would you guess the rims are? I’m planning on keeping my suspension standard but I like the way these fill the arches. My Devonports look a bit lost at the minute!

I'd be guessing, but they look bigger than 18"
Ports can look good with spacers and bit AT's. There's quite a few that have achieved a nice chunky look with Ports, if you can find a pic of @Ed Webb on his AT's, that looked cool.

They look bigger than 18s to me too, look at how the curvature almost matches the wheelarch. I'd say it was lifted as well, looks higher than standard.

I like Ed’s
They look bigger than 18s to me too, look at how the curvature almost matches the wheelarch. I'd say it was lifted as well, looks higher than standard.
I was thinking that too, there’s a couple of inches of tyre in the snow and still a lot of clearance under the van

Has it got snow chains on ? holding a bit of snow making the tyres look bigger ?

Back